The Power of Building Credibility and Influence in Business
There is a perceived lack of credibility within HR and the inability to deliver value as stated in several surveys taken by C-Suite Executives. Generic best practice HR solutions no longer work effectively, and HR Professionals are being called upon to demonstrate business value and gain more influence in Organizations. This course by Adam White, Leadership Expert will give you the tools to build Value-Driven HR Credibility and Influence in your Organization.
In this program as a Keynote, Training Workshop, Retreat, or Event, you will learn:
• How to shift self-perception and HR function from Support Role to Influential Role
• How to think, understand and communicate in the language of business and eliminate the HR jargon.
• Understand the 3 forms of Communication and which one influences human behavior & human decision
• The (2) Most powerful skills that HR Professionals need to develop to build credibility and influence •
Stepping up to Plate
• Demonstrating value
• Develop the principle that Credibility is what determines Value
• Business Principles that drive Influence and Credibility
• Tailor Made – How to Tailor HR Solutions to Business Needs
• How to eliminate the generic best practice and developing the ability to tailor HR Solutions to specific business bottom-line needs.
• Proactive vs Reactive Contributions
• The difference between Employ and Deploy and which one will add value to both the employee and the organization.
• Creating a culture that rewards and values job “performance” not job “title”
The Best Organizations know who to trust